Main Street Café is a business operated by SAGE, a department of Easter Seals Blake Foundation. Main Street Café’s mission is to create employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities & to provide a gathering place for the Safford community.At SAGE, we are committed to assisting all individuals to become active, participating, contributing members of the community. We have many programs to help make Southern Arizona stronger & more inclusive.
We offer supported employment opportunities & internships at several Southern Arizona locations. Employees work along side job coaches to gain vocational skills.
- Campo Urbano — Employees learn green job skills and animal husbandry.
- Sage Ceramics — Employees gain skills beneficial to working in retail.
- Cup & Cone — Employees receive hand-on training in service industry.
- Main Street Café — Employees gain transferable employment skills.
- Project SEARCH Arizona — Internships to provide invaluable work experience in a variety of health care settings.
- Attendant Care — We provide services to help meet essential personal & physical care needs, & basic home management.
- Alternative Day Supports — We develop opportunities for community inclusion, independent living skills, & natural supports & friendships.
- Community Day Programs — Our community & on-site activities emphasize teaching independent living skills, caring out therapy plans, computer training, arts therapy, & music expression.
- Respite — We offer respite services for families, including non-medical health care.
We provide supports assisting individuals to live independently in their own homes. Our services address the desires, goals, strengths, abilities, needs, health, safety, & life span issues of each individual.
- Campo del Oeste — Outdoor experiential learning summer camp for youth.
- Individual & Group Therapy — Equine-assisted, play, & expressive arts therapy.
- Youth Groups — Holistic groups empowering youth to make healthy life.